- Diagnose & Inspect
We Fix and Seal Leaky Ducts
- The amount and percentage of air leaking from the ductwork and other air flow or ventilation problems.
- Inconsistent temperature variations throughout the home or building.
- Air flow levels for each room.
- Backdraft and combustion safety hazard potential for fireplaces, furnaces, and gas heater rooms and closets in residential homes.
- Manual repair needs of air duct system.
In an Aeroseal air duct diagnostic, a certified Aeroseal technician inspects and evaluates your central air duct system and recommends ways to maximize your savings and improve your home comfort or improve building efficiency and solve air flow / ventilation problems.
Major factors during inspections are construction practices, type of duct work, age of the home / building, hot or cold or stuffy rooms, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) problems, high energy bills etc.
Aeroseal's trained and certified technicians use computer-based tools and reports to gather information about duct leakage and register airflows.