ACHR News Recruiting Tips for HVAC Contractors in Labor Shortage
HOT OFF THE PRESS! Today’s ACHR News cover story topic is extremely relevant in today’s HVAC and performance contracting industries: recruiting new employees. The original article is for ACHR News subscribers only but well worth the read.
In the article, ACHR News contributor Nicole Krawcke interviews various HVAC leaders nationwide about recruiting challenges and opportunities for their businesses. If you are an ACHR News subscriber, the article is very timely and relevant.
Going deeper into recruiting new employees, HVAC expert and President of HVACSellutions Drew Cameron will be speaking live next week about hiring and retaining talent for contractors despite the current labor shortage in the HVAC industry: Drafting Your Dream Team: Creative, Accelerated Recruiting.
Cameron’s presentation will be a free, live broadcast on Tuesday, March 13 at 2:00pm ET (11:00am PT). Key points he’ll cover will be:
- How to hire the right employees
- Simple steps to retain good employes
- Where to source employees to meet demand
What is the 2018 Contractor Success Series?
Throughout 2018, Aeroseal is partnering with top HVAC industry experts to explore topics relevant to contractors’ businesses. The series kicked off with TruTech Tools President Bill Spohn a couple weeks ago covering the latest tools and gadgets to save contractors time and better solve customers needs. Watch the on-demand recording here.
Here’s full lineup of 2018 HVAC expert topics so far:
- Hot Gadgets to Save Time, Bill Spohn, TruTech Tools
- Recruiting of Tomorrow’s Top-Performers, Drew Cameron, HVACSellutions
- Understanding How to Benefit from the New Tax Plan, Craig Cody, CPA
- Cracking the Codes, John Jones, Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Commandments of Great Managers, Mark Matteson, Speaker/Author
- Installations for Competitive Advantage, John Jones, Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Proliferating Profit Performance, Drew Cameron, HVACSellutions
- Healthy Homes, Corbett Lunsford, Building Performance Workshop
Is there an industry topic that should be on the list? We’d love to hear from you. Call us 877-959-4496, email us, or leave a comment below with your ideas and suggestions.