Aeroseal’s Intern Program Providing Opportunities for Students & EmployeesSamantha Bezich
Internship programs are great learning opportunities for students and the companies for which they work. While coronavirus is requiring many companies to pause their internship programs or shorten them and make them completely remote, Aeroseal’s program continues with a mix of onsite and remote work experiences. This summer, Aeroseal welcomes nine summer interns in various departments across the company.
- Dealer Development, Samantha Auditore: Sam is helping Dealer Development plan its 2020 Success Summit and is helping with the Summer Seal Challenge. She has enjoyed gaining new skills during this internship, including how to use Salesforce and WordPress. She studies marketing and psychology at Washington University.
- Marketing, Samantha Bezich: Sam’s primary duties including content creation for marketing and communication efforts. She appreciates the opportunity to learn in Aeroseal’s welcoming atmosphere. She studies Mass Communications at Wright State University.
- Equipment Sales, Dominic Brown: Dominic joined the Equipment Sales to help generate prospects and leads for the team. Dominic enjoys the culture and being in a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere.
- Commercial Sales, Phillip Christian: Phillip works with project proposals and estimates for sales, ensuring key reports are up to date while working on various CRM initiatives in Salesforce., He enjoys seeing firsthand how a business operates and appreciates how well his team collaborates during a pandemic.
- Assembly & Operations, Aaron Martin: Aaron helps with all shipping-related activities, including inbound/outbound parcels and freight logistics. He enjoys getting to know new people at Aeroseal and seeing how customer orders, new equipment, repairs, parts, and documentation all work together. He plans to attend The Modern College of Design for a degree in graphic arts in the fall.
- Finance, Liz Quarin: Liz is helping with critical, recurring administrative tasks. She has enjoyed getting experience in an office setting and getting to know new people around the company. She studies accounting at Michigan State University.
- Research & Development, Jake Schauer: This is Jake’s second summer internship at Aeroseal. He assists with implementing and testing components for new products. He enjoys the seeing something he has worked on go into production. He studies Mechanical Engineering at the University of Utah.
- Product Engineering Team, John Spencer: John is helping document build processes in visual work instructions, assisting in root cause analysis of field issues, and testing to replicate issues so the team can incorporate corrective actions into documentation and test processes. He enjoys the culture at Aeroseal the most as his team is goal-oriented and driven to uphold a high standard of excellence. He is studying economics and electrical systems engineering through a joint program with Denison University and Washington University.
Internships: A Mutually Beneficial Experience
In addition to wanting to provide learning opportunities to students, Aeroseal sees interns as a critical and valuable part of the company.
“Aeroseal is a learning organization and an internship program is one of the best ways for students and businesses to learn new things,” says Aeroseal’s Founder and CEO, Amit Gupta. “Each student brings a fresh perspective to the challenges our teams are working on. They contribute to the success of our business.”
Article written by Samantha Bezich, Content Marketing Intern, Aeroseal