IBSx 2021 Launches the New Standard in Air SealingKevin Dugan
The NAHB’s Annual Builders’ Show Details the Latest in Air Sealing Products, Projects, & Awards
Whether the show is online or in-person, the NAHB’s International Builders’ Show always brings together industry professionals from around the globe to experience and learn about the latest in building technology, issues, and trends.
IBSx 2021 was no different. In fact, AeroBarrier’s show was packed with a new product, presentations, projects, and awards. Here are key highlights you may have missed.
- AeroBarrier Connect Launches: Our booth focused on our new product, a complete redesign of our air sealing technology. AeroBarrier Connect sets the new standard for air sealing making it faster, more precise, and cost-effective.
- 2021 Best of IBSx Award Taps AeroBarrier…Again: With 200 entries in six different categories, AeroBarrier Connect earned a win in the Most Innovative Software category. This is the third year our technology has been recognized in this competition. The overall “Best in Show” award will be announced on Monday, March 1st.
- High Performance Build Zone Demos Top Products: Matt Whitbeck of Whitbeck Construction walked through several different products that are critical to a home’s weatherization system, including AeroBarrier Connect.
- Construction Instruction Shows Air Sealing’s Impact: Mark LaLiberte from Construction Instruction debunks the myth that homes can be too airtight as he looks at how air sealing is helping high-performance homes become an industry standard.
- The New American Remodel Goes Behind the Walls: Professional Remodeler walks through how behind-the-wall technology like AeroBarrier was critical in making this year’s project high performance, more comfortable, and with healthier indoor air.
- AeroBarrier Contractor Shares Firsthand Experience: Scott Stevens with Air Sealing Professionals looks at how making air sealing a reliable process can impact the entire build as well as the latest results of his ongoing AeroBarrier efficacy project.
As we said, the IBSx show was packed with content! But this show is always a great way to kick off the year. Click here to attend our post-IBSx Webinar and learn more about air sealing and why AeroBarrier Connect is setting the New Standard of Air Sealing.