Be Treated, Not Tricked! Questions to ask YOUR Contractor
Choosing a good contractor to install or service your HVAC system is as important as choosing the right equipment.Asking these few simple questions as you begin your search for the most qualified contractor, will ensure you are treated with exceptional service this fall.
- How many years has your company been in business?
- Are you registered or licensed by the state/province or city to do heating and air conditioning work?
- Do you carry both general liability and workers compensation insurance?
- Are your technicians certified to handle refrigerant gas?
- Are you a member of a national trade association?
- Do you have a permanent non-residence place of business, and what is the street address?
- Can you can provide names of satisfied customers in my neighborhood?
- Do your service technicians wear uniforms & ID badges?
- Do you offer 24 hour emergency service?
- Do you have a refund policy if I am not satisfied?
- Invest a few minutes to get your questions answered.