Subject Matter Experts, 2018 Trend for HVAC ContractorsJonathan at Aeroseal
In a recent article by Forbes Magazine, one of the top 10 Business Trends to Drive Success in 2018 was the reliance on Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). In the article, Forbes contributor Ian Altman noted, “Subject matter experts are the new rainmakers. As technology continues to expand and disrupt industries, companies and clients rely more and more on SMEs to educate, guide and advise.”
Aeroseal is pleased to announce the 2018 Contractor Success Webinar Series. Presenters of the series are SMEs in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), home performance, building science, and performance contracting industries, including national motivational speakers, authors, and technical gurus.
We have live webinar sessions planned with a variety of SMEs covering a variety of HVAC and performance contracting industry topics. Some of the hot news headlines are listed below:
- Hot Gadgets to Save Time, Bill Spohn, TruTech Tools
- Recruiting of Tomorrow’s Top-Performers, Drew Cameron, HVACSellutions
- Understanding How to Benefit from the New Tax Plan, Craig Cody, CPA
- Cracking the Codes, John Jones, Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Commandments of Great Managers, Mark Matteson, Speaker/Author
- Installations for Competitive Advantage, John Jones, Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Proliferating Profit Performance, Drew Cameron, HVACSellutions
- Healthy Homes, Corbett Lunsford, Building Performance Workshop
Click here to learn for more information about the 2018 Contractor Success Webinar Series and to register for a session that interests you.
Is there another topic that should be on the list? We’d love to hear from you. Call us 877-349-3828, email us, or leave a comment below with your ideas and suggestions.