Strategic Account Manager
Reporting to the Director of Dealer Development, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for growing sales with assigned customers. The ideal candidate will ensure client satisfaction and identify new opportunities to drive growth. They will accomplish this by owning the sales, marketing, technical, customer service, support and operational plans that will help our customers succeed with their customers.
The successful candidate will,
- Manage all aspects of assigned accounts and be responsible for the on-boarding of newly assigned accounts.
- Lead all sales and marketing training within customer organization and ensure customer technical teams are adequately trained and supported.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to update customer information and optimize the data intelligence and customer segmentation process.
- Develop, review and maintain a customer scorecard to address any positive or negative facts about the customer accounts.
- Identify any issues that might arise and resolve them with the customer and appropriate internal teams.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within current customer base—including expansion into new locations that have not yet been penetrated.
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas and develop business plans to assist customers with developing new business.
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Identify customer needs and wants for product, service and support; design new programs or initiatives that are customer-specific to enhance profitability of customer and company.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is exceptional with product, services and support at all time. Collaborate with internal teams to resolve any issues.
To be qualified for this role, you must have,
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Management, Communication or Liberal Arts.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated success leading customer growth with key accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding ability to build teamwork and trust across multiple internal stakeholders while championing customer success.
- Experience engaging senior leaders to actively promote ideas and spark strategies for customer success.
- Solid financial management, organizational and time management skills.
- An entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude that will engage and challenge people to learn, grow and develop to win in an evolving market and growing organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership presence and desire to serve customers.
A clean technology start-up company based in Centerville, Ohio enabling a brighter, healthier and more comfortable future by sealing places to prevent wasteful air leakage and protecting spaces from undesirable air infiltration. With a global footprint and significant growth aspirations, the Aeroseal and Aerobarrier solutions create healthier and more comfortable indoor environments while reducing energy usage and carbon emissions for a cleaner world.
Reply W/ resume to:
HR (Job ID #9149)
7989 S. Suburban Road
Centerville, OH 45458