Duct Expertise Takes HVAC Contractors from Good to GreatKevin Dugan
- Reduction in callbacks and complaints
- Creating a competitive point of difference for your company
- Increasing leads at low cost
- Increased profits
- Equipment: The furnace and air conditioner are the foundation of any HVAC system and come in a variety of types to meet any home’s needs, including high-performance models. But none of this equipment can deliver to its full potential if a home’s ducts are leaky. It is important to choose the correct size. But this cannot be done accurately with leaky ductwork.
- Ductwork: The majority of a home’s ductwork cannot be seen by the homeowner. But it is literally connected to most of the airflow and ventilation issues in the home.
- Building Envelope: In addition to duct leakage, a home needs insulation and air sealing to eliminate leaks, including where the roof and floor meet the exterior and interior walls.